Extended Height / Length Boat Lift by BendPak
Don't trust your precious boat to the unpredictability of the water, dry dock or yard storage. Salt water corrosion, barnacles, rust damage, rub marks, coating blemishes, rot and irreversible harm caused by cold weather to your engine and interior—you leave yourself open to all of these catastrophes when you leave your boat docked for extended periods of time.
BendPak's got a far better storage solution. Get it out of the water and up in the air with one of our exclusive HD-7500PBX boat lifts. We offer customized boat lifts in a wide array of weight capacities to meet every boat lifting need. Whether you're the proud owner of a sailboat, yacht, speedboat or passenger boat, there's a BendPak boat lift just for you. And because BendPak boat lifts feature adjustable runways that accommodate cars and trucks as well, the HD-7500PBX can double as DIY service lifts and storage for ground vehicles as well.
Each BendPak boat lift is crafted to the same strict specifications as our high-quality automotive lifts, so you know that your boat is safer than ever. Top-of-the-line materials, industrial design, best-in-class engineering and convenient features that you won't find anywhere else are all hallmarks of our new BendPak boat storage systems.
Using a premier BendPak boat storage lift is also a great way to shield yourself from monthly boat storage fees. The larger the boat, the bigger the bill—but there's no more cost-effective way to keep your boat safe than storing it in your own garage. Boat storage business owners can also benefit from BendPak boat lifts. You understand better than anyone what a difference increased storage capacity can mean for your bottom line. Offering your customers the safest, tailor-made boat storage lifting solution available today is one of the best investments you'll ever make.
Remember: dry docking is the only way to ensure that your boat is safe from water-related damage. Even on an in-water lift, choppy waters, flooding and high-tide can make an unexpected mess of your beautiful boat. Don't take chances—make sure your boat is high and dry on a BendPak boat storage lift.
Fits most boat trailers
Click here to get common boat trailer specifications.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind for free.
Multi-level locking positions
BendPak Boat Lifts are equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located close at hand.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Two convenient ramp lengths to choose from.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- 7,500-pound lifting capacity
- Two different lifting heights to choose from
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Both models feature heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity jack available (RJ-45)
- Two different ramp lengths to choose
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Over-sized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifting capacity*: 7,500 lbs. / 3,402 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 3,500 lbs. / 1,701 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 3,500 lbs. / 1,701 kg
- Overall width: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Outside length: 198" / 5,028 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,704mm
- Height of columns: 100" / 2,232 mm
- Runway min height: 5" / 125 mm
- Max rise: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Max lifting height: 145" / 3,685 mm
- Width between posts: 122" / 3,099 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 482 mm
- Width between runways (narrow setting): 49-1/2" / 1,257 mm
- Width between runways (wide setting): 69-1/2" / 1,765
- Runway centerline (narrow setting): 68-1/2" / 1,740 mm
- Runway centerline (wide setting): 88-1/2" / 2,248 mm
- Outside edge of runways (narrow setting): 87-1/2" / 2,222 mm
- Outside edge of runways (wide setting): 107-1/2" / 2,730
- Drive-thru clearance: 108-1/2" / 2,756 mm
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 28
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 90 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.