This Ranger oil filter and paint can crusher is commercial grade and crushes the toughest oil filters and cans to 1/4 to 1/5 of their original size.
Auto repair and service shops end up with sometimes hundreds or possibly thousands of used oil filters every year. They are considered as contaminated waste by the EPA, and the EPA mandates tough regulations about their disposal.
The oil filter crusher provides an environmental solution for getting rid of these used filters. You not only protect our environment but can get cash for your scrap metal when you recycle them.
This crusher flattens the filter to about 1/5th of its original size and eliminates up to 95% of the refuse oil. Oil is separated from the metal and disposed of into your chosen storage container, where it awaits a suitable disposal. Having a neat and tidy shop without dirty used filters laying about makes the disposal of both the can and oil simple and inexpensive. All while complying with EPA disposal guidelines.
Looking for a no-hassle system to save space and transfer liquid waste from the crusher to the barrel then consider the Ranger Oil Filter Crusher Stand.
- Maximum crushing pressure of 50,000 pounds.
- Filters are reduced to 20% of their original size with 95% of residual oil removed.
- Automatic cycle feature lets you load the filter, push a button, and walk away.
- Fulfills EPA and other mandated environmental standards
- Save on waste disposal costs and storage space
- Handles automotive and heavy-duty filters up to 15-1/4" long and 6" diameter.
- Cycle time approximately 8 to 15 seconds depending on filter size.
- No-mess design operates clean and efficiently to lessen spill hazards.
- Ergonomic controls feature automatic or manual cycles.
- Welded steel plate construction
- Electric-hydraulic power unit features 2-HP motor.
- Automatic safety door stops operation when opened.
- Transparent door for a convenient view of the crushing process.
- Powered by a 2-HP electric-hydraulic pump with 2-gallon reservoir.
- Rugged floor stand is designed to accommodate up to 55-gallon drums for efficient fluid handling.
- Overall height: 90.5" / 2299 mm
- Overall width: 32.5" / 826 mm
- Overall depth: 31.5" / 800 mm
- Chamber opening height: 16" / 406 mm
- Chamber opening width: 9.8" / 249 mm
- Chamber opening depth: 11.5" / 292 mm
- Average cycle time: 8 – 15 seconds
- Power Supply: 208‐230V, 50/60HZ, 1Ph.
- Unit weight: 415 lbs. / 188 kg