All Ranger tire machines that we sell are built with forged, hardened, and grounded components specially made to resist wear, scoring, and grooving. Ranger technology and engineers understand that convenience, safety and speed are your top priorities. Ranger tire changers are built with simplicity in mind so you can take it out of the box, train your staff and get to work! Experience the shortest floor-to-floor service times.
Portable Control Unit
Positionable unit console with positional control enables the user/ operator to safely monitor the process from their most advantageous angle.
Hydraulic Clamping Chuck - Self-Centering
Clamp from the inside of the wheel or the center bore of the wheel.
Hydraulic Drive & Super-duty Electric Hydraulic Motor
Bi-directional hydraulic motor delivers smooth torque to your Ranger R26FLT Heavy-Duty Fleet Tire Machine. Feel the power.
Chuck & Mount / De-Mount Head Sturdy Spindle
The entire assembly raises and lowers and rotates at the tip of your fingers using the simple-to-use operator controls.
Swift positioning lock mount / demount arm.
Built to Last - Designed to Perform
Easy to operate and durable to withstand even the everyday abuse of a busy shop. Rugged welded steel body, super-tough aluminum-alloy air cylinders, and more make this the toughest, most durable and trouble-free tire machines you will ever own.
Hydraulic Sled Carriage
Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures.
Single-piece frame for superior rigidity.
Ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels using the hydraulically operated spreader-type jaws.
Safe and Easy to Use
Rangers smart ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your shop.
Powerful Bead Breaker
A powerful stainless steel air cylinder provide plenty of tire busting power. Easy and fast set up combined with our durable bead breaker blade and you’ve got the set up to handle almost anything that rolls into your shop.
Massive Chuck Spindles
Huge spindle handles the heaviest loads.
Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount / demount head hydraulically rotates, raises, and lowers with simple operator controls.
A Gentle Touch
Great for over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels.
- Super-duty electric motor and hydraulic drive for superior torque and wheel holding power
- Self-centering hydraulic clamping chuck
- Heavy, tapered roller bearings and a dual direction hydraulic motor provide smooth torque
- Quick positioning and locking mount / demount arm
- Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures
- Single piece frame for superior rigidity
- Hydraulically operated spreader jaws ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels
- Massive chuck spindle handles the heaviest loads
- Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount-demount head hydraulically rotates, raises, and lowers with simple operator controls
- Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels
- Simple design is easy to use
- Tire lubrication comes standard
- Funnel comes standard
- Large bead tool comes standard
- Small bead tool comes standard
- Rotary valve O-rings comes standard
- Fuses comes standard
- Wheel clamp comes standard
- Lever grease gun comes standard
- Drive system type: electric / hydraulic
- Standard voltage: 208 V – 230 V / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Wheel clamping method: 4 clamps
- Bead breaking system: armor-plated disc
- Max rim diameter: 14" – 26" / 356 mm – 660 mm
- Max tire / wheel diameter: 63" / 1,600 mm
- Max tire / wheel width: 31-1/2" / 800 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,485 lbs. / 674 kg
Featured accessories for the R26FLT
|Drive system:||electric / hydraulic|
|Voltage:||208V – 230V / 60Hz|
|Max rim diameter:||14" – 26"|
|Max tire diameter:||63"|
|Max tire width:||31-1/2"|
|Clamping method:||4 clamps|
|Breaking system:||armor-plated disc|