Ranger jacks are all built with the same heavy-duty materials, even the smaller RTJ-1100, which enables you to safely remove, transfer and install transmissions and other drive-train components weighing up to half a ton easily. The unit includes, for your protection, a built-in safety overload valve. A foot operated pump for hands free operation makes using this jack easier. With a 24-inch base this jack is space efficient. Compare Ranger transmission jacks with any other brand and you will see why they are used by professionals everywhere and are America's favorite.
Got a ton to lift? Consider the original "TransJak" RTJ-1.
- Chain anchors -Heavy-duty
- Sealed hydraulics
- Extra wide base
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Hand operated pump and release valve
- Single-stage ram - Alloy-plated
- Maximum durability - made of heavy steel
- Swivel casters -Heavy-duty steel
- Base dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Weight (shipping): 120 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 12" x 15" x 45"
- Lifting capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Lowered height: 45"
- Raised height: 72"