The user‐friendly power console features simple operator controls like up, down, and safety lock buttons. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/240V power unit makes the P9000 the perfect lift that fits any shop or home garage.
With 9,000 lbs. lifting capacity, lifts will easily handle virtually every automobile, light truck and SUV with the ruggedness you are used to in a full service lift.
NOTE: The lift platform and contact blocks allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick‐up points on most vehicles. Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specifications shown before you purchase.
• Designed for quick oil-change facilities & auto shop environments, as well as home garages of any size
- 9,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Converts fast-lube pits into wheel service work bays
- Mounts outside the pit rail
- ALI-Certified to meet strict industry and government standards
- Powder-coat finish
- Durable rubber-topped pad surface
- rubber lift blocks provide quick set-up
- Heavy duty 1-1/2 HP electric-hydraulic power unit
- Electronic push-button controls provides single-hand operation
- Automatic multi-position safety locks with air release
- Model P-9000F flush-mount model also available and provides recessed drive-over option
optional lift arm kit available featuring adjustable arms and stack able contact pad adapters
Featured accessories for the P9000LT
P-9000 Low-Rise Pit-Style, Open-Center Car Lift
- Lifting capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Lifting Height (Less Lift Blocks): 23.3”
- Lowered Height: 3.15”
- Lifting Time: 35 sec
- Lifting Height (With 3” Lift Blocks): 26.3”
- Overall Lift Platform Length: 58.5”
- Overall Lift Platform Width: 24”
- Overall Length: 124.6”
- Power Unit / Motor (*): 35 sec
- Speed of rise: 55 seconds
- Standard motor (**): 1.5 HP/110-220 VAC/60 Hz/1Ph