PLS-10 subterranean parking lift available by special order only.
The PLS-10 allows vehicles to be parked in secure underground parking locations while allowing a second vehicle to be parked above. The rugged lift structure, hydraulic and power components are completely concealed below ground so there is no indication that a lift or additional vehicle is safely stored below.
- Double your space by parking two vehicles in the footprint of one parking stall
- 10,000 pound lifting capacity / 5,000 pounds per deck
- Unobtrusive and secure - the lift and lower vehicle are completely concealed
- Fail safe locking system
- Aesthetically pleasing - canopy surface can be tiled to match surroundings
- Multiple units can be installed side-by-side for use in condos, offices, etc.
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Ideal for low-ceiling applications - use as verticle tandem parking to save space
- Safe, easy to operate
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- "Up/Down" operator push button station
- Solenoid operated lowering
- Pilot-operated check valve and "velocity fuses" on each cylinder in the event of catastrophic hose failure
- Tapered toe guard protection around deck perimeter
- Hydrauling bypass protection in the hydraulic circuit to prevent the system from exceeding the 3,000 PSI max lifting capacity
- Maintenance configuration provides support in a raised position when engaged for safe inspection, maintenance and repair
- Emergency stop button
- 5 HP 230V 1 phase power unit / optional voltage requirements available
Featured accessories for the PLS-10
Call now to order.