PL-18000 parking lift available by special order only
The PL-18000 can accommodate both cars and SUVs and may be configured as a stand-alone lift or combined into rows of multiple units. When installed in rows of multiple units, the lifts share columns dramatically increasing space efficiency. The rugged built design utilizes a dependable hydraulic and cable-based lifting system for ultimate efficiency and safe operation.
Each stacking system incorporates many distinctive features such as a full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected, single hydraulic lifting cylinder combined with heavy-duty steel lifting cable, automatic safety locks and reliable, ergonomic hydraulic power unit.
These state-of-the-art lifting systems are well suited for commercial parking environments and are powered by independent electric-hydraulic pump units or a multi-unit power station pump system that can operate up to 10 lifts depending on the configuration, layout, and other technical factors. They can be configured for 208-230-volt, 380-volt or 440-volt operation with International voltages also available. Multi-unit pump systems require their own dedicated 3-phase power circuit.
At BendPak, we believe in creating solutions that simplify your life. Our history of manufacturing excellence began more than 45 years ago and we continue to design and manufacture innovative car stacker parking solutions with features and operating characteristics that meet customer requirements for quality, reliability, safety, and value.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate max stability
- Electric-hydraulic power system
- Wheel chocks - front and rear
- Full-width platform
- Two-position fail safe locking system
- Simple controls
- 18,000 total capacity / 6,000 lb. capacity per deck
- Durable powder-coat finish Superstructure
- Perfect for motorcycles and ATV’s, cars, light trucks,
- Hot dip galvanized platforms per ASTM standards
- Rugged I-beam
- C-channel construction
- Single hydraulic cylinder/heavy-duty lifting cable
- Built-in wheel stops
- Overall width: 114"
- Platform width: 95"
- Overall height: 364"
- Voltages: 208-230-volt, 380-volt or 440-volt
- Lifting capacity: 18,000 lbs.
- Overall length: 189"
- Platform length: 181"