BendPak parking lifts take advantage of wasted overhead space both inside and outdoors giving you the opportunity to store vehicles one to two deep, two levels high, effectively doubling the amount of vehicle storage on your property.
The BendPak HDS-35PX parking system is the perfect balance of affordability and dependability. From fleet operations to truck yards, the HDS-35PX provides businesses the perfect vehicle parking solution by increasing capacity up to 75% and maximizing use of your biggest asset – real estate.
Over the past four decades, BendPak parking lifts and vehicle storage racks have earned a reputation as the best engineered, best made lifting systems in the world. We've applied the same dedication to design and production excellence to the HDS-35PX super-duty truck parking system. As the nation’s only single source manufacturer of surface mount vehicle lift systems, BendPak is uniquely qualified to assist you in planning and executing your vehicle parking and storage system to help you reduce costs and increase operation efficiency. If you require unparalleled experience, quality and service, call BendPak for your next parking project. BendPak will even customize a parking solution to solve your logistics problems, and save you money.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during operation.
- Adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- Super-sized 12" diameter cable sheaves combined with massive 4" diameter sheave axles dramatically improved cable wear and critical component lifespans.
- BendPak's HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements.
- The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass.
- The welded hydraulic cylinder features an integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system combined with simple push-button controls makes operations safe, fast and simple.
- Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely even of an unexpected cable failure.
- 35,000-lb. lifting capacity auto stacker
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Adjustable safety ladders
- Supersized 12" diameter sheaves
- Four stainless steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples on every sheave
- Single hydraulic cylinder under runway
- Cylinder features high-durometer rod seals
- Cylinder features integrated flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat finish
- Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
- Simple push-button controls
- Aircraft quality pneumatic cylinders
- Secondary lock system on constant guard
- Lifting capacity: 35,000 lbs. / 15,876 kg
- Overall length: 456" / 11,582
- Outside length: 427" / 10,857
- Overall width: 185-1/2" / 4,713 mm
- Height of columns: 200" / 5,076 mm
- Min. runway height: 9-1/2" / 240 mm
- Max. rise: 168" / 4,275 mm
- Max. lifting height: 177-1/2" / 4,510 mm
- Width between posts: 133-1/2" / 3,390 mm
- Runway width: 28" / 711 mm
- Width between runways: 36" - 47" / 905 - 1,199 mm
- Length of runways: 398-1/2" / 10,125 mm
- Locking positions: 27
- Lock spacing: Every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 200 seconds
- Standard motor (**): 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1 Ph.
*Not all BendPak car hoist models meet the standards as prescribed by AS/NZ 1418.9-(current edition), ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition), ANSI/UL 201. User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shared column design minimizes floor space usage on ganged installations
***Multi-station power unit and special voltages available upon request
****The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice