That's why BendPak developed this PATENT PENDING compressed air bottle system, allowing the lift to create its own air source each time the lift is raised. The safety-lock release system found on BendPak lifts requires 25-PSI to safely release all four locks simultaneously. The Car Lift Air Bottle Kit system from BendPak creates 150-PSI with one full lift rise--more than enough air for multiple full descents with the safety button depressed.
PATENT DESIGN FEATURES
- Bottle is attached to the lift as a separate component.
- Bottle is fed through an input fitting that is plumbed directly to the vent port on the lift hydraulic cylinder.
- Out port feeds directly to the pneumatic safety push-button operator.
- Leak-proof fittings and valves. Bottle can remain charged for up to 24-months.
- Pressure gauge to identify charged status.
- Integrated “pop-off” safety valve when bottle exceeds 150 PSI.
- Bottle fully charges up to 150-PSI with one full rise.
- Independent valve stem for emergency re-charging.