- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with an additional large lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views all the way from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that assist the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
- German engineered ProSpec® software has been designed to be compatible with Windows 7 and capable of future upgrades.
- In less than 2-minutes, technicians can complete total vehicle set-up (including run-out compensation) and obtain full geometry alignment readings.
- Exclusive One-Touch enhanced software interface results in increased productivity.
- A web based application that can be accessed from iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users to enjoy full wireless remote operation.
- A reduction in the number of vulnerable electric components results in reduced downtime, lower operating costs and a longer service life cycle of the equipment.
- Superior screen graphics with vibrant animation and displays deliver easy to understand visuals and instruction.
- Alignment functions and measurements are controlled via the mouse, keyboard or remote control.
- Self-explanatory graphic user surface provides simple understanding.
- Compatible with low ride-height vehicles or those with ground-effects.
- Self-centering wheel-clamp adapters cover an extended range of vehicles.
- Cordless design remove hassle of connecting cables.
- Technician has the option to customize alignment units of measure, accuracy, language, etc.
- Technician has a choice of rolling or lifted run-out modes.
- Features self-diagnostic help screen and system information.
- Continuous checking ensures accurate toe measurements.
- On-screen display indicates if sensor leveling is required.
- Vehicle adjustment illustrations and multiple adjustment bar graphs.
- Adjustment illustrations provide illustrated diagrams and instructional information of recommended OEM adjustment methods..
- Valuable customer information can be conveniently stored in the database allowing shop personnel to quickly reference previous alignment work orders.
- Before and after measurements can be printed in full-color to explain service and record work performed.
Includes TRAINING AND SETUP
- (1) Target 3DPro variable height camera tower
- (1) Dell® OptiPlex® PC with powerful Intel® Core2 Duo 1.60 GHz processor provides high-powered processing with low-power consumption.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Operating System
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator
- 8 USB Ports (2 front, 4 back, 2 internal)
- Full-sized, sloped keyboard for easy use. Provides user-friendly control of all alignment procedures.
- (1) Computer mouse
- (1) Console keyboard
- (1) Remote control
- (1) diagonal Upper Flat Panel LCD Monitor designed for complete comfort and convenience with 1280x1024 pixels resolution for sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics. Offers wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and vertical.
- (1) diagonal Lower Flat Panel LCD Monitor designed for complete comfort and convenience with 1280x1024 pixels resolution for sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics. Offers wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and vertical.
- (1) Rugged tower cabinet with integrated storage.
- (4) 13”-25” wheel clamps
- (1) Target 3DPro variable height camera tower
- (1) Steering wheel lock
- (1) Brake pedal depressor
- Current year domestic and foreign car vehicle specifications
Comparable unit will be supplied if unavailable at time of purchase
All supported by round-the clock Dell Technical Support
- Calibration fixture
Power Requirements: 115V / 1Ph, 50/60 Hz / 8 amp - 230V / 1Ph, 50/60 Hz / 8 amp
Featured accessories for the 3DPro™ 3DP4100R Package deals
|Power Requirements:||115V / 1Ph, 50/60 Hz / 8 amp - 230V / 1Ph, 50/60 Hz
|Optional Calibration Fixture
| Front and rear camber (-15º to +15º) • Front and rear toe (also "super toe" - toe out on turns)
• Front caster (-28º to +28º)
• Individual caster, camber and toe
• Front and rear setback, SAI and thrust angle, included angle
• Elevated 3 Point or rolling run-out compensation
• Elevated adjustments
• Individual zoom readings allows operators to clearly see screen and software function from any wheel position
• Customer database with customer notes and comments
• Before and after adjustment readings
• Visual vehicle adjustment help
• ProSpec® software is available in multiple languages. Check for current language availability.
• Optional yearly specification and software updates are PC network available or by simply installing a new program cartridge.
• Help Menu