Truck Wheel Balancer by Ranger
"THE" Ranger RB24T truck wheel balancer is a heavyweight wheel balancer designed especially for commercial tire dealers and truck fleets doing high volume wheel work. It handles 20 inches wide and rim sizes up to 30 inches in diameter and tires up to 50 inches in diameter. Best for bus, truck and over-the-road (OTR) wheels, it’s fully equipped to do automobiles and light truck wheels as well. Ranger’s proprietary Drive‐Check™ technology, is a powerful, vibration detection balancing solution that simulates road and driving speed conditions and measures computer‐generated imbalance of the tire and wheel assembly automatically, this RB24T has that feature!
Drive‐Check™ recommends the most cost effective weight optimization correction as needed thus minimizing the weight usage and maximizing your productivity. Use the built in wheel lift to easily lift even the heaviest wheel assemblies for easy mounting on the balancer.
Dynamic, static, and performance alloy settings: allowing you to balance big and small wheel configurations with minimal speed.
Brightly displayed LED indicators: mark the wheel weight placement to the exact amount and location.
Wrenchers Warehouse likes all Ranger Wheel Balancers, and recommends the RB24T for commercial‐grade and for perfectly balanced wheels every time.
Automatic Weight Optimization Automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you useless weight and save money.
Drive‐Check™ Technology Highly precise performance from a computer generated driving simulation with checks and measures of the tire/wheel assembly for imbalance and possible run out of the rim and tire. With the RB24T, practically all possible problems related to rotational imbalance are eliminated before the wheel is mounted on the vehicle.
Operation-User Friendly Using a touch‐pad display panel which enables faster input of wheel data helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Labeled operator function keys are easy to read (icons help) and operators identify and facility all balancing functions. Weight positions are revealed by bright LED placement indicators as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top‐dead‐center. A pneumatic braking system secures and automatically engages the wheel firmly and in place as soon as the weight placement indicators are displayed and positioned at top‐dead‐center.
Extremely Precise Featuring64‐bit architecture and single‐chip technology Ranger’s precise and accurate RB24T has unprecedented speed and accuracy. Single‐chip 64‐bit architecture means stability and accuracy along with faster application speed / data processing and all done whileusing less hardware. Reducing hardware raises equipment life cycle. Lower power consumption, reduced heat and increased stability and accuracy are all a welcome outcome after using the extremely fast dedicated hyper transport protocol.
Three Phase Drive Motor The RB24T features a robust 380V three‐phase drive motor to overcome limitations of heavy start conditions mostly found in single phase motors and gets heavy wheels spinning quickly. Produces3‐ phase output voltage regardless of single or three phase power supply thanks to the built‐in digital solid‐state phase converter.
Quartz Piezoelectric Force Sensors (Multi‐Directional) Highly precise, dual‐component piezoelectric quartz load sensors, combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transverse, and shear effects for multi‐directional force unbalance detection. The high rigidity quartz crystal sensors result in very high frequency detection in all three directions of measurement. The piezoelectric force sensors are very sensitive and offer long‐term stability and freedom from fatigue.
Quick‐Chuck Kit Rangers quick‐chuck kit helps reduce operator fatigue and decrease set‐up times. Balanced three‐jaw chuck has hardened wheel-supports, a forged steel body and gear slides. Accuracy and install are not affected by the weight of wheel for the reason that auto‐centering hardened steel wheel‐holding supports lifts hold and automatically center heavy wheels.
Stud Kit and Adjustable Flange Plate Adaptable to varying lug bolt circles Rangers universal flange plate kit features multi‐position interchangeable pins to provide quick setup and universal fitment. The kit adapts to varying lug bolt circles.
Standard Cone Kit For full coverage of most all wheel configurations from cars and light trucks to super‐duty truck, bus and OTR Ranger provides a tooling package of the BR24T that includes a fully equipped six‐piece cone kit. Made up of five standard cones and one dual tapered cone; individual cone sizes; 2.00‐2.75,2.75‐4.00, 4.00 – 5.75, 6.00 – 6.50, 6.75 – 8.00, 8.25 – 9.00,and 10, 75 – 11.50.
Heavy Lifting –OVER Mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer preventing potential injuries and reducing fatigue using the built in wheel. One handed, push button controlled, with a 500‐pound capacity it quickly raises the wheel to positions and exact heights using a bearing mounted slider for easy mounting. Easy control of the wheel assembly once it is lifted into the mounting position because of the one handed operation.
More Stopping Power Reduce wheel spin in seconds using the electromagnetic pulse control and pneumatic braking for heavy wheels. Save money because the faster the wheel starts and stop saves time. As soon as the weight placement indicator is positioned at top‐dead‐center the pneumatic braking system engages automatically. Then automatic air brakes hold wheels firmly in place during surface preparation and weight placement operations. Push button up‐front-controls (display panel) allow you to engage and disengage the pneumatic brake.
Multi‐Piece Wheel Mounting Adapter Kit - Fully Equipped – Everything's Included
- An ergonomic control board and easy‐to‐read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor‐to‐floor times.
- Highly precise 64‐bit architecture and single‐chip technology.
- Perfectly balanced vibration‐ free counter weighted flywheel belt drive offers performance and dependability under all load conditions. Serpentine belt features a polyester‐aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions.
- Dynamic, static and performance alloy settings are easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Auto‐stop function features electro‐magnetic pulse combined with pneumatic braking.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Dual function weight position indicators provides either top‐dead‐center or bottom‐dead‐center weight positions.
- Three‐phase 380‐volt drive‐motor for efficient starting under heavy loads. Built‐in digital solid‐state phase converter provides the required 380‐volt power regardless of single or three phase power supply.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self‐calibration function.
- High‐volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools. Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid 7‐10 second cycle time.
- An integrated wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer.
- Fully equipped multi‐piece wheel mounting adapter kit – everything is included.
- Self‐centering quick‐chuck adapter dramatically reduces set‐up times.
- Precision‐machined, hardened‐steel 40‐mm shaft.
- Manual or automatic pneumatic brake hold wheels at precisely 12‐o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Open‐sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
- Power supply voltage: 208-240V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Drive motor: 1.5 HP / 380V 50/60HZ 3Ph.
- Integrated power phase converter: Standard
- Working temperature: -5C / 27F - 50C / 82F
- Drive system: Ribbed nylon fiber-reinforced drive belt
- Cycle time: 7 - 10 seconds (avg.) depending on wheel
- Balancing modes: 1 dynamic / 1 static / 3 alloy
- Top positioning weight locator: standard
- Inside & outside measuring: standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: standard
- Ounce / gram selection: standard
- Self-calibration function: standard
- Auto start when hood is lowered: standard
- Wheel spin braking: electronic pulse / pneumatic brake
- Wheel holding device: standard / pneumatic brake
- Quick chuck kit: standard
- Adjustable flange plate and stud kit: standard
- Multi-piece mounting cone kit: standard
- Shaft size: 40 mm.
- Centering cones included: 5 standard / 1 dual tapered cone
- Wheel calipers: standard
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Max tire weight: 400 pounds (181 kg)
- Max. wheel diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Wheel width capacity: 2" - 20" / 51 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing speed: 220 rpm
- Accuracy / standard (cars & light truck): +/- 1 gram / .03 oz
- Accuracy / truck (truck, bus & OTR): +/- 10 gram / .35 oz
- Resolution (round off mode): +/- 7 gram / .25 oz
- Dimensions: D-60" / W-60" / H-66"
- Shipping weight: 825 lbs. / 374 kg
Featured accessories for the RB24T
|Centering cones:||5 standard / 1 dual tapered
|Max tire diameter:||50"|
|Max tire weight:||400 lbs.|
|Drive System:||Ribbed Nylon Fiber Reinforced Belt
|Cycle Time:||7 - 10 sec (average)
|Max wheel diameter capacity:||30"|
|Wheel width capacities:||2" - 20"|