When you need to stabilize a lifted vehicle, you need the Ranger RJS-1T High Reach Jack Stand. It's hardened ACME screw adjusts to heights between 54 1/2" and 80 1/2", and provides maximum support utilizing the thick rubber on the stabilization pad.
Ranger high reach jacks are perfect for keeping everything steady and for holding drive-train or exhaust components in position, too. We all know you change the weight distribution when you pull from a raised vehicle so be careful and use the high jacks for safety.
- Quick adjust spin handle with thrust bearing
- Easy adjusting with the Hardened ACME screw
- Wide base
- Thick, rubber adjustable support pad
- Holds drive-train or exhaust components in position
- Stabilizes raised vehicles on lifts
- Heavy-steel construction
- Base dimensions: 12" (diameter)
- Weight (shipping): 32 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 53" x 14" x 4"
- Holding capacity: 1,650 lbs.
- Lowered height: 54 1/2"
- Maximum height: 80 1/2"