The BendPak MLS-18 is a super support stand that must be
positioned beneath a level, raised vehicle at designed vehicle manufacturer support points. Once established and properly in position, you have the green light to to inspect, service, repair and maintain any car or truck without worry of equipment failure.
Note: These support stands can be used in sets of 4, 6 or 8 safely.
- Fold-away transport handle
- Spring assisted Center tube for positioning
- Adjustable height from 54" to 78"
- 10 different pin positions
- Self-locking ACME screw to adjust stand height
- 8 ton max rated capacity
- Tripod design to distribute weight under load
- Each leg is equipped with a special 6" floor pad
- Easily moved and repositioned under a vehicle by using two (5" diameter) wheels
- Top Pad Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Stand capacity: 16,000 lbs.
- Minimum height: 54"
- Maximum height: 78"
- Number of pin positions: 10
- Screw fine adjustment: 6"
- Stroke: 26"
- Base diameter: 32"
- Wheels / Diameter: 5"