The ruggedly crafted RJF-3TQP is a quick-lifter with a 6,000 pound lifting capacity. Made of heavy duty steel construction and having sealed hydraulics guarantees the best durability. A built-in safety overload valve protects you and your equipment. Plus, an exclusive Ranger "Quick-Pump" feature, enables this jack to rise up to the chassis in a single handle pump. An ultimate jacking speed with convenience.
Consider the RST-2TCB Floor Jack Crossbeam for better performance.
- "Quick-Pump" lifts saddle to chassis in one pump
- Alloy-plated ram
- Welded lift arm assembly
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Sealed hydraulics prevents contamination
- Built-in safety overload system
- Rear overall width: 13 1/2"
- Weight (shipping): 82 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 29" x 15" x 8"
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Lowered pad height: 5"
- Raised height: 19 3/4"
- Front overall width: 11"