This optional scissor-style rolling bridge Jacking Beam offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RJ-6 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Their exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths, so you don’t need an adapter to work on a variety of vehicles. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RJ-6 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
The BendPak RJ-6, 6,000-lb. capacity rolling bridge jack, is specifically designed for use with your Quatra scissors car lift or 12K lifts.
BendPak Jacking Beams are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don’t. Just remove your RJ-6 out of the way when you need the space. Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Steel lifting pads standard
- Optional rubber lifting pads available
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Min support arm width: 35" / 889 mm
- Max support arm width: 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm
- Min pad with adapter: 10” / 254 mm
- Min pad only: 6-1/2” / 102 mm
- Max pad with adapter: 20" / 508 mm
- Max pad only: 16-1/2” / 419 mm
- Min arm reach: 40-1/4" / 1,022 mm
- Max arm reach: 63-1/4" / 1,607 mm