This Ranger oil filter and paint can crusher is commercial grade and crushes the toughest oil filters and cans to 1/4 to 1/5 of their original size.
Auto repair and service shops end up with sometimes hundreds or possibly thousands of used oil filters every year. They are considered as contaminated waste by the EPA, and the EPA mandates tough regulations about their disposal.
The Ranger RP-20FC oil filter crusher provides an environmental solution for getting rid of these used filters. You not only protect our environment but can get cash for your scrap metal when you recycle them.
This crusher flattens the filter to about 1/5th of its original size and eliminates up to 95% of the refuse oil. Oil is separated from the metal and disposed of into your chosen storage container, where it awaits a suitable disposal. Having a neat and tidy shop without dirty used filters laying about makes the disposal of both the can and oil simple and inexpensive. All while complying with EPA disposal guidelines.
Looking for a low cost, no-hassle system to save space and transfer liquid waste from the crusher to the barrel then consider the Ranger RP-20FCS Oil Filter Crusher Stand.
- Crushes filters to1/5 of their original size
- Eliminates 95% of the oil
- Low maintenance and 100% air operated
- Transparent and Automatic safety door
- Pressure regulator and air moisture separator included
- Optional RP-20FCS stand holds 5, 16 and 55-gallon drums
- Saves costs on disposal and storage
- Complies with EPA mandated environmental standards
- Operates clean and efficiently
- Single-control valve operation
- Pre-aligns filters for absolute vertical press
- Exclusive X-shape bevel in press head
- Welded steel plate construction
- Maximum crushing pressure 20,000 lbs
- 12-1/2" diameter cylinder
- Crushes cans in seconds
- Chamber opening depth: 11" / 279 mm
- Average cycle time: 15 – 20 seconds
- Air input: 125 – 175 psi
- Unit weight: 228 lbs. / 103 kg
- Overall height: 29-1/2" / 749 mm
- Overall width: 17" / 432 mm
- Overall depth: 17" / 432 mm
- Chamber opening height: 11" / 279 mm
- Chamber opening width: 8" / 203 mm