NOTE: The QuickJack BL-7000SLX is currently on back order. Units will ship to customers on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to be on the list, please purchase today!
QUICKJACK BY RANGER
THE ULTIMATE RACE CAR JACK SYSTEM
The QuickJack was developed by Ranger to address the problems which currently plague the racing circuit and DIY markets and has for many many years. It doesn't have to be so hard to get a car off the ground! Time separates the winner from the losers and time is money. Getting your car in the air, without wasting time, is no longer an issue. With the QuickJack portable lifting system vehicle maintenance on the race track and off is quick and easy. The QuickJack goes anywhere and is stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when you're not using it. That's convenience and accessibility. Keep it handy and always take it with you to the track or use it performing routine maintenance in the comfort of your garage, all in less than 10 seconds.
The QuickJack lifting system is designed with "safety first". Ranger Products™ has a half-century of
expert craftsmanship and know-how and uses only high grade materials to build the QuickJack system. It's one of the safest, possibly THE safest on the market. A sophisticated, comprehensive, thoroughly researched system with renowned quality control that is proven by our racers, pit crews, Do-it-Yourself-ers, professionals and everyday mechanics worldwide.
The QuickJack exceeds simplicity. It's affordable while providing the strength and performance which will keep your vehicles up and running. Trouble in the racing pits?? Fix it without compromising on convenience and speed ...get the Quick Jack.
• From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
• Open-center design for clear undercar access.
• Remote pendant control features a 20-foot cord.
• Rugged safety lock bars with dual locking positions keep vehicles safely held in a raised and locked position
• Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
• Includes an eight-piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety.
• Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
• Rugged welded tubular steel frames.
• Integrated rubber wheels for added mobility.
• Conveniently store out of the way when not in use.
• Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
• Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
• Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
• Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
• Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
• Portable power unit features a 110-volt motor with remote push-button controls for simple operation. (Optional 12-volt DC unit also available).
• A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile.
• Power unit features a built-in flow divider for precisely equalized lifting.
• Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
• Durable powder coat finish.
• Optional motorcycle adapter easily converts the QuickJack into a full-service bike lift.
Power Unit Info
A 110V AC power unit comes standard. An optional DC power unit is also available for same price.
12-Volt DC 70amp
110-Volt AC 10amp
• Weight capacity: 7,000-lbs.
• Individual frame weight: 242 lbs.
• Platform lifting height (frame only): 18.2”
• Platform lifting height (with rubber lift blocks): 18.5/19.5”
• Minimum collapsed height: 3.5”
• Rubber block position MIN: 31.5”
• Rubber block position MAX: 60”
• Frame width: 12.5”
• Frame length: 72.5”
• Lifting time: 15 -30 seconds
• Packaged weight (jack system complete - less power unit): 180 lbs.
• Packaged weight (power unit and power unit carrier): 35 lbs.
Please follow good safety practices at all times. Know your equipment! The Quick Jack was designed by Ranger with your safety in mind, but you are responsibility for safe operations as the operator.